Examples of cases handled
Examples of handled cases by the law firm
- Advice to siblings prosecuted for tax evasion by reducing the value of real estate donated.
- Advising a world-class footballer and his agent, prosecuted for tax evasion and laundering of tax evasion.
- Advising a bank victim of cyber attacks, committed by a group of individuals who obtained the usernames and passwords of their bank accounts from their customers in order to access them and carry out account movements.
- Advising a construction company that subcontracted certain activities of a construction site to a third party.
- Advice to a comedian who was prosecuted for public insult, for comments aimed at a professional matador gored by a bull during a performance.
- Advice from a lawyer prosecuted for tax evasion by willful failure to declare his income.
- Advising a business executive prosecuted for tax evasion by failing to disclose turnover.
- Advising an association fighting against racism and anti-Semitism in a case of terrorism in which some victims had been targeted because of their membership of the Jewish religion.
- Advising an airplane pilot of foreign nationality prosecuted for facilitating the entry and stay in France of people in an irregular situation.
- Advising a manager of an international consulting firm prosecuted for acts of sexual assault in his workplace.
- Advising an elected official in a fraudulent award procedure for a public school catering contract.
- Advising a company targeted by offensive and defamatory messages posted on social media by a former employee.
- Advising a person, employed by a large luxury group, prosecuted for theft of branded products within his company.