Examples of cases handled
Examples of handled cases by the law firm
- Advising a bank victim of cyber attacks, committed by a group of individuals who have obtained the usernames and passwords of their bank accounts from their customers in order to access them and proceed with account movements,
- Advice to an association fighting against online hatred (legal actions against people using anonymous accounts on social networks to make abusive, defamatory or intended to provoke hatred and violence),
- Advising a business manager accused of having assisted in a hacking operation by making digital tools available to criminals,
- Advising company executives targeted by malicious IT acts committed by former employees dismissed for serious misconduct,
- Advising a business manager victim of criminals who usurped his identity and that of his company to obtain deliveries of computer equipment to the foreign market,
- Advice to an IT developer accused of formatting all of the company's digital data.